Lean Six Sigma Training Test 12
(Answers can be found in the document below)
1) Which of the following is not one of the seven basic quality control tools:
a) Check sheet
d) Pareto chart
2) A Master Black Belt ran a correlation test on employee performance scores and bonus pay. The test returned a coefficient of -0.113. What is the most likely interpretation?
a) Bonus pay causes low employee performance
b) There is a significant negative correlation between bonus pay and performance
c) The coefficient is inconclusive
d) As employee performance increases, bonus pay decreases
3) According to Pareto principle 80% of an undesired outcome arises from what possible percent of causes?
4) A Lean Six Sigma consulting team is commissioned to evaluate a manufacturing process effectiveness. The team needs to calculate Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY) of the process steps with respective yields: step 1 (87%), step 2 (67%) and step 3 (54%)?
5) A Lean Six Sigma team at an HR department is analyzing employee performance evaluation scores. Employee scores are grouped in high performing (rating of 3.5 through 5), average performing (2.9 through 3.5) and low performing (under 2.9) groups. The scores grouped as high, average and low performing groups represent which type of data?
More practice tests:
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 1
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 2
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 3
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 4
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 5
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 6
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 7
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 8
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 9
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 10
- Lean Six Sigma Practice Test 11