Lean Six Sigma Training Test 1
(Answers can be found in the document below)
1) Who is known as the ”Father of Six Sigma”?
a) Kaoru Ishikawa
b) Walter Andrew Shewhart
c) Bill Smith
d) Edwards Deming
2) A Black Belt is conducting a study of a process with Poisson distribution. The mean is 0.235. What is the standard deviation?
a) The information is too limited to determine standard deviation
3) Which of the following belong to 7 deadly muda?
4) An acronym TIMWOOD is associated with:
a) A Six Sigma team management technique
b) Key concepts in the Toyota Production System
c) Brainstorming techniques
d) A segment of FMEA
5) A Green Belt conducts a frequency analysis with a bar chart and finds that intake staff’s policy and procedure awareness and unnecessary hard copy filing account for 80% of the delay in the application review process. What type of analysis did the Green belt most likely used?
a) Pareto analysis
b) Experimental delay analysis
c) Failure mode and effects analysis
d) Lean Six Sigma Intake analysis
More practice tests: