IMPROVE Six Sigma Training Test
Six Sigma Certification Exam Questions with Answers based on ASQ Black Belt BOK DMAIC sections
(Answers can be found below)
1) If asked at a six sigma certification exam, every lean six sigma black belt candidate will correctly identify that the following is NOT a step in the waste elimination technique 5S:
2) A six sigma team is conducting a full factorial design of experiments (DOE) with three factors, two levels and two replicates. How many runs will there be?
3) A(n) _________ _________ is the impact or influence of a single factor on the mean of the response variable.
a) Main effect
b) Interaction effect
c) Blocking effect
d) Singular effect
4) A business process improvement six sigma team is performing SWOT analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses along with two other categories. What are these two categories?
a) Opportunities and threats
b) Obstacles and tasks
c) Opportunities and themes
d) Obstacles and tasks
5) ___________ is a Japanese word and refers to a mind-set in which all employees are responsible for making continuous incremental improvements to the functions that they perform.
More practice tests: