DEFINE Six Sigma Training Test
Six Sigma Certification Exam Questions with Answers based on ASQ Black Belt BOK DMAIC sections
(Answers can be found below)
1) A group of municipal employees in undergoing a lean six sigma training and is tasked to collect customer data. Which of the sets of approaches is most appropriate to use?
a) Written surveys, fathom groups, in-person interviews
b) Focus groups, FMEA, Gantt charts
c) Phone interviews, written surveys, focus groups
d) In-person interview, outfield fundraising, FMEA
2) Yellow belt is taking a green belt level six sigma certification exam and is asked to identify a statement which incorrectly characterizes Kano model. Which statement does she need to choose?
a) Absence of must-be requirements leads to significant dissatisfaction
b) When present, attractive requirements increase satisfaction, but their absence does not cause dissatisfaction
c) Reversal characteristics’ presence causes dissatisfaction
d) Neutral characteristics don’t bring satisfaction if present, however they cause dissatisfaction when absent
3) Lean six sigma teams often use a SMART approach for establishing goals while forming a project charter. What does SMART stand for?
a) Specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely
b) Scoped, measurable, affable, repeatable, touchable
c) Scale, modify, articulate, review, turn
d) Scope, measure, attend, replicate, track
4) Master black belt constructs a project network diagram and identifies 4 project paths: V (30 days), X (32 days), Y (43 days) and Z (56 days). Using CPM which is the critical path?
5) David is a green belt who is in charge of keeping a customer service complaints management process re-engineering project on track. What tool should he use?
b) GANTT chart
c) QFD chart
More practice tests: